“What You Need to Know about Buy to Let Finance”
This is a transcript and an audio recording of an interview I undertook with Alasdair Devine of PIF.co.uk, in which he shares a valuable market update, along with details of some of the best offers available, and other useful tips and snippets of knowledge for buy to let borrowers.
I grilled Alasdair for almost an hour about:
- the current state of the buy to let lending market and how it’s getting easier for investors
- who is giving the best deals and who is lending 80% LTVs or more
- which lenders DON’T have a minimum income requirement
- do lenders ‘caps’ mean you can’t increase your portfolio?
- how equity from your own home can get you started
- who’s lending to first time landlords and who isn’t
- “variable or fixed rates?” – the big question
- portable mortgages and how to use them
- the best providers for light refurbishment buy to let loans
- when it might be better to use bridging
- what’s happened to development finance
- why the Six Month Rule isn’t a rule, and why that matters
- where to get “Asset Finance”
and much, much more.
When you enter your email details in the box below I’ll send you a link to download an MP3 recording of our conversation plus a PDF transcript for you to read at your leisure.